|Place of Origin:||Changzhou|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||PP Bag or Gift Box|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pieces/Month|
|Size:||All Length Are Available||Use:||Used For Monitor, CNC Machine|
|Type:||Duplex Type||Comform:||Conform To JIS F07|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 To 70||Operating Temperature:||-20 To 70|
|Bending Radius:||Min 15mm|
Binghui Electronic manufacture kinds of Toshiba fiber optical connectors and cable, TOCP100, TOCP150, TOCP155, TOCP200, TOCP201, TOCP255 etc.
The photo of TOCP200 Toshiba Optical Fiber Cable:
Different lengths are available. TOCP200 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
–Anti-electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic radiation
–Good flexibility, anti-vibration, ensure that in any case zero bit error rate of transmission
–High temperature and low temperature(-40 to 70)
–Easy to install, needless of maintenance
–Plastic optical fiber is not conductive, can share the power transmission pipeline
–Long-range power supply
–Accord with the Agilent universal
More photos of TOCP200 Toshiba optical fiber cable:
The specs and datasheet of TOCP200 toshiba tocp200 optical fiber cable:
Precautions for Operation of TOSHIBA TOCP200 TOCP255 Fiber Optical Cable:
(1) The maximum ratings are the limit values which should not be exceeded when using this product. All
of these values must be within the defined range. If the maximum ratings, are exceeded the deviced
characteristics may not be recoverable and, in extreme cases, permanent damage to the product may
Care should be taken not to exceed the maximum ratings when using this product.
(2) Care should be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the optical fiber cables.
(3) When connecting or disconnecting the optical fiber with fiber optic connector, be sure to hold the fiber
optic connector. Do not hold the optical fiber cable when connecting or disconnecting.
(4) When inserting the fiber optic connector into the fiber optic transceiving module, be sure to follow the
correct fitting alignment.
(5) Keep the end face of the optical fiber with fiber optic connector clean. If contaminated, wipe it gently
with tissue paper.
(6) When bending the optical fiber cable to install it, note that the recommended bending radius is six to
ten times longer than the minimum bending radius.
(7) Indicates the length and the unit of length of the optical fiber of the optical fiber with fiber optic
connector or optical fiber products. The length of the optical fiber is the distance from one end of fiber
optic connector to the other end. The minimum fiber length is 0.2m.
TL/Whatsapp/Wechat: 0086-177 5158 5921